jenn

Murder by Death

Playing with Lists...

Boredom at work is an occupational perk for me.  I can't actually whip a book out and start reading, but I do get to spend a lot of time on my book sites.

I decided to play with BL reading lists today.  I keep a notebook of upcoming releases for cozy mysteries (and UF, but not as many) by month, so I thought that would be a good place to start:

Cozy Mystery New Releases - October 2014 and

Cozy Mystery New Releases - November 2014

I was originally going to make them private, and just include the books I'm interested in (I pre-order to get the discount), but I have had a few people ask me about when the next book in a series is scheduled to come out, so I made them public, and included all the cozy mysteries I could find scheduled for release in Oct/Nov.

These are by no means recommendations:  I included some of these even though I personally think they stink, or they're just not my thing.  I'm also happy to add books I've missed if by some chance someone finds these lists helpful.  Also - I think most historical mysteries would fit here too, and I'm always looking for new ones myself.