jenn

Murder by Death

October reading: epilogue

Distillery Cats: Profiles in Courage of the World's Most Spirited Mousers - Brad Thomas Parsons Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection -  Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry Wildfire -  Ilona Andrews The Last Alchemist in Paris: & Other Curious Tales from Chemistry - Lars Ohrstrom Murder on the Orient Express - Agatha Christie The Red House Mystery - A.A. Milne The Informed Gardener Blooms Again - Linda Chalker-Scott Unmentionable: The Victorian Lady's Guide to Sex, Marriage, and Manners - Therese Oneill

This is going to be one of those super short, 1 paragraph, epilogues you sometimes miss completely, because it's November and October reading was soooo 2 days ago.

I read 24 books.

2 of them were 5 star reads

6 of them were 4.5 star reads (which is odd, but ::shrug::)

Everything else was good.  Nothing below 3 stars*, which means I didn't waste any money on the books I read in October.  That's a win.

* Although there was This Side of Murder by Anna Lee Huber, which was excellently written, and a good story, but totally spat hairballs in the romance department.