jenn

Murder by Death

Weekly Halloween Bingo Update

I keep my official bingo page updated as I go, but rather than re-post it every time, I'll just do a quick update once a week.

I feel like I made a lot of progress this week, in spite of a challenging beginning to the week and a minor setback concerning my chosen book for werewolves.

Squares with the white screen over them are ones that I've read but haven't been called yet.

I'm alternating the red and orange stickers and except for the ghost square, all the called squares have been red ones.  Weird huh?  I finished up Night Watch yesterday and since I couldn't use it for the Werewolves square, I decided to use it for the free square so it wouldn't go to waste.  ;)

I'm going to do a re-read of An Inquiry Into Love and Death next for my Terrifying Women square;  I hope to get through it this afternoon - I've been itching to re-read it since bingo started, but I can't read it at night because it scares the bejeezus out of me and today's the first day I've had the chance.

After that, the rest of my unread squares are mostly all books I've been putting off for ages for one reason or another; so the rest of bingo is going to be the real productive part of the game - giving me the motivation to read the books that would otherwise sit in TBR limbo indefinitely.