jenn

Murder by Death

I won a book!

I have an account at NetGalley but had to stop using it because, for health reasons, I'm not supposed to read ebooks (it's actually more of a 'no electronics at night' thing), and while I've been offered ARC's from American publishers quite a few times, none of them, reasonably enough, are keen to ship them to Australia.

So, I sucked it up and signed up for the newsletters of all the big publishers here (b/c that's how they give arcs out here, at least at first), and I won my first book!

It's a mystery - of course - and sounds a bit Twin Peak-ish.  I hope it's more fun than dark.

It wasn't just one person who went missing, it was two people. Two very different people. They were there, and then they were gone, as if through a crack in the sky. After that, in a small town like Goodwood, where we had what Nan called 'a high density of acquaintanceship', everything stopped. Or at least it felt that way. The normal feeling of things stopped.

Full book page here: Goodwood - Holly Throsby

If I'm lucky enough to get more in the future, I promise I won't bore you with individual 'squee' posts, but a girl never forgets her first...  ;)