jenn

Murder by Death

Book Haul week of June 10

Bones To Pick  - Carolyn Haines My Holiday in North Korea: The Funniest/Worst Place on Earth - Wendy E. Simmons The Black Cat Knocks on Wood - Kay Finch The Improbability of Love - Hannah Rothschild Lost in Translation: An Illustrated Compendium of Untranslatable Words from Around the World - Ella Frances Sanders A Shattering Crime - Jennifer McAndrews Design for Dying - Renee Patrick

Bit of everything arrived this week:

Bones To Pick - Carolyn Haines is an upgrade from a paperback to a hardcover

My Holiday in North Korea: The Funniest/Worst Place on Earth - Wendy E. Simmons was a book I read about here on BookLikes and I find myself curious about this wretched place.

The Black Cat Knocks on Wood - Kay Finch is the next in a moderately interesting cozy series.

The Improbability of Love - Hannah Rothschild is another recommendation from a fellow BookLikes reader (thank you!)

Design for Dying - Renee Patrick is a book I read about in the Mysterious Bookshop newsletter; a historical mystery.

A Shattering Crime - Jennifer McAndrews is another cozy series.

Lost in Translation: An Illustrated Compendium of Untranslatable Words from Around the World - Ella Frances Sanders I found reading Lithub.  I read this one last night and loved it.

Total new books: 7

Total read books: 7

Total physical TBR: 208

Have a great weekend everyone!