jenn

Murder by Death

Summer Book Bingo / 20 Books of Summer

I'm taking part in this, although I'm trying not to see it as a challenge (which became harder after Moonlight Reader started talking about prizes... really great prizes).

My original goal was to simply read 20 books this summer *coughwintercough* and after reading each one, see if they fit any of the bingo squares, coming as close to the true bingo experience as possible (rather than reading specific books to fill squares).  But now... prizes.  Did I mention they're really cool prizes?

I'm so excited about the bingo part, and the card Moonlight Reader came up with looks so good, I had MT print it out on card stock for me (he owns a printing company) and bring me home round stickers.

I'm invested!  ;)

Thank you to Moonlight Reader for coming up with this.  You've given us all something fun to focus on the next three months.  Good luck to everyone, and I hope everyone has a great time with it!