jenn

Murder by Death

Book Haul week of March 25

Magic Shifts  - Ilona Andrews Chaos Choreography - Seanan McGuire Counterfeit Conspiracies - Ritter Ames A Muddied Murder - Wendy Tyson A Deadly Tail - Dixie Lyle The Little Bookstore of Big Stone Gap: A Memoir of Friendship, Community, and the Uncommon Pleasure of a Good Book - Wendy Welch

The post brought me one big box of books this week:

Magic Shifts (Kate Daniels):  I was going to try to save this one, but Book Cupidity's awesome review on the day this arrived nix that idea.  Read/devoured and thoroughly enjoyed.

Chaos Choreography:  This series jumps around different family members as MC's so I skipped books 3 and 4.  This one returns to Verity Price as MC.  Bring on the Aeslin mice!

Counterfeit Conspiracies: First in a new series published by Henery Press about art and art heists.  I have high hopes.

A Muddied Murder: Another Henery Press first in a new series set in the backdrop of organic farming.

A Deadly Tail:  I can't believe I still read this series about talking animals but she does it so well and the writing is really solid.  Plus, Lyle shares my all-animals-go-to-heaven mentality.

The Little Bookstore of Big Stone Gap: A Memoir of Friendship, Community, and the Uncommon Pleasure of a Good Book:  I'm currently reading this one about a couple who open a used bookstore in a small town in Virginia.  So far, pretty good.

total books bought: 6

total books read: 6

total physical books TBR: 220

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it!