jenn

Murder by Death

Halloween Bingo 2019 - Tracking Update #2

Not many squares on my card have been called as of yet, but I've been reading like a fiend and ticking off squares as I go.  I have had to plan or purpose and in fact have been doing a lot of spontaneous re-reading of old favourites, so strategically ... well, let's just say I have no strategy.

I still don't have anything to read for Creepy Crawlies so I'll likely use a transfiguration spell for that square; I just have to make sure I don't have more squares than spell cards.  I have a couple of possibles for the Black Cat square, but find myself lukewarm about them both.

In the meantime, I've finished my Murder Most Foul and Magical Realism reads, and since I re-read Clean Sweep over the weekend, I'll put that to work on my Shifters square.  I feel like when I get home tonight, I'll probably start on my Psych square book (also a re-read).

For my BookLikes tracking post, I'm going to rely on what I did last year, building an overall image as boxes are called.

Squares are greyed out until they're called.

Called squares will be full-strength.

Read but not called squares will be greyed out below.

Once a square has been called and read, I'll move that piece from below to cover the square.

My markers this year are pieces of a full image, seen here:

My tentative plan for what I'm reading.  I think there's going to be a lot of re-reads in the mix, given my current mood.  After I've read for a square, I'll hyperlink to the review.

Bingo Square