jenn

Murder by Death

Halloween Bingo 2019 - My tracking post

Life, as always anymore, has been nuts.  MT's company moved offices - is actually moving offices, as we speak - from space he's been in for 25+ years, to a place down the block that had to be gutted completely before it was ready.  It's still not ready, actually; he opens tomorrow with no front door, just an open maw, because the glass won't be delivered until Tuesday.  Meanwhile he has two massive sheets of plywood he has to bolt/unbolt over the gaping maw each morning/evening.  Luckily anything of value worth stealing requires a forklift to move.

Anyhoo, this is the first weekend in 6 weeks I have't been strapped into goggles and a respirator, covering myself and everything else in not-so-fine layers of concrete and drywall dust and I sand every flat surface in sight.

So this is a feeble attempt on my part to catch up - again - and get with the program.  My bingo card is printed out and ready, but I haven't yet decided on real life markers.  Part of MT's move is the delivery of a brand spanking new machine that prints metallic colors as well as white and clear inks.  Everybody's all het up about the white ink, so I'm holding off until Tuesday, so I can see what all the fuss is about, and possibly re-vamp my marker choices to take advantage of the new cool thing.

For my BL tracking post, however, I'm going to rely on what I did last year, building an overall image as boxes are called.

Squares are greyed out until they're called.

Called squares will be full-strength.

Read but not called squares will be greyed out below.

Once a square has been called and read, I'll move that piece from below to cover the square.

My markers this year are pieces of a full image, seen here:

My tentative plan for what I'm reading.  I think there's going to be a lot of re-reads in the mix, given my current mood.  After I've read for a square, I'll hyperlink to the review.

Bingo Square