jenn

Murder by Death

24 Festive Tasks: Christmas, Tasks #1-3

Task 1:  Post a picture of your Christmas decorations.

We had good intentions, but this year broke me.  We still did our "main tree" but we didn't get a chance to put up our other little tree I usually save for my Delft ornaments.

Task 2: Tell us: If you could share Christmas dinner with any author (dead or alive), who would it be?

I'm going to be a bit cheeky here and say Donna Andrews because I'm hoping her character Meg's family was based on her own and they'll all descend upon me, bringing all the lovely food she describes in her Christmas mysteries.  ;-)

Task 3:  Watch a favorite Christmas movie.

Full credit to BrokenTune; she mentioned she was off to see A Muppet Christmas Carol, which hit me with a wave of Muppet nostalgia.  MT and I loaded up the AppleTV (once we found the remote for it) and watched it last night.  You know, the sight gags are the hidden Easter Eggs in any muppet movie.  And I don't know how Michael Caine didn't laugh himself into a coma during that first opening scene.  I would have.   ❤️❤️❤️ the Muppets.