jenn

Murder by Death

24 Festive Tasks: Sinterklaas / St. Nick Task #2

Task 2: You are King / Queen for the day and can have 3 ‘wishes’:  one for yourself, one for your community (any version) and one for the world: What are they?

My wish for myself:  The serious, big-picture wish:  Good health for me, my pets and my husband.  The this-is-a-game serious wish:  More bookshelves.  Call me Ms. Predictable.

My wish for my community:  Social balance.  Tolerance for all races and creeds tempered with a sense of proportion, rationality and respect. A community that can view differences between its members as simply things that make everyone unique, and celebrate each individual's rights to express themselves and their beliefs without judgement.  Also, an impeachment of the current Oval Office occupant.

My wish for the world:  Balance in all things: Social, political, religious, economic, and above all, environmental.  Wisdom.  Integrity.  Agency.