jenn

Murder by Death

Vacation, Day 3: Send help. Or stamps.

In my defence, some of the books on the right hand side were gifts from my mom.  Because she absolutely enjoys watching me bust through the airline weight limits.  And, she's an awesome mom.  She and I, along with my sister, are planning a day long used-book-store trail later this week, starting two towns north of us and working our way down. I do not expect it to end well for my luggage.

Speaking of gifts ... my sister made me a quilt!!!!  It's in the background of the picture, but here's a full view:

Cats and books, with a boarder of paw prints.  PLUS, check out the quilting stitches she used:

I was totally blindsided by this lovely gift, and I can't wait to get it home and explain to the cats that this one is MINE, and as it already has cat tracks on it, they can keep their putty-paws off it.  They'll laugh at the pathetic human's attempt to exert control, but I'll try anyway.