jenn

Murder by Death

The Flat Book Society: July read begins tomorrow!

Believe it or not, tomorrow is July 1st already and The Flat Book Society's buddy read of The Inner Life of Cats: The Science and Secrets of Our Mysterious Feline Companions - Thomas McNamee  begins.

I will not lie, I have trepidations about this book (especially chapter 7, which I'm reserving the right to skip all together), but I am also looking forward to it, not only for what I might learn about my feline overlords, but because I'm thinking ...

cat pics!

Obviously this is optional, but I'll bet most of us reading this will have pics of our crazy felines that match some of these chapters, and if we don't, who cares?  All cat pics are glorious cat pics - as are dog pics, btw; and hedgehog pics...who doesn't love hedgehogs? ... but I digress.

So tomorrow: the start of our latest buddy read - cat photos optional. If you feel inclined to join us, please do so; for the read, or just for posting your cats pics.  Or dogs. Or hedgehogs.  We're known for enjoying science reads, not necessarily staying on topic.  ;)

Pfft... cats.  They don't even like water.