jenn

Murder by Death

Book Haul

Conan Doyle: Man Who Created Sherlock Holmes. - Andrew Lycett The Penguin Book Of Etiquette: The Complete Australian Guide To Modern Manners - Marion Von Adlerstein The Book of Killowen - Erin Hart The Library of Shadows - Mikkel Birkegaard I Work at a Public Library: A Collection of Crazy Stories from the Stacks - Gina Sheridan Blade Bound - Chloe Neill Dangerous To Know - Renee Patrick The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes -  Arthur Conan Doyle

It's not all decomp and deodorisers here at la casa de la rata muerta; I hit up my local FOTL semi-annual book sale yesterday and came away with a few possible gems.

(Three of the above actually came this week in the mail; 2 new, 1 used.)

Conan Doyle: Man Who Created Sherlock Holmes. I know nothing about this biography and can only hope it's enjoyable.

The Penguin Book Of Etiquette: The Complete Australian Guide To Modern Manners This one is likely going to tell me it's rude to post gross disgusting stories about dead animals in your walls, but better late than never.

The Book of Killowen I was sucked in by the story about a book.  Of course.  Seems to be a mid-series entry, so hopefully it'll work as a stand-alone.

The Library of Shadows I think I've heard about this one before - might have even looked at it in a bookshop, but again, it's about books so of course I bought it.

I Work at a Public Library: A Collection of Crazy Stories from the Stacks

Blade Bound The last in the Chicagoland series.  *sniffle*

Dangerous To Know The first one was excellent, I hope this one lives up to expectations.

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes I had a suspicion I already had a copy, but just in case... (of course I did).