jenn

Murder by Death

Sometimes it's the little things...

This post is only going to mean anything to Americans and maybe those that have lived in America for any length of time.

Years ago I worked most processed food out of my diet; I've never been evangelical about it, but I have fun with trying to fill my garden only with edible plants, buying organic and/or local whenever I can find/afford it, and trying my hand at making 'convenience' foodstuffs (like taco seasoning).  Which means I don't feel a hint of guilt when I revel in processed food gloriousness.

Like today.  MT and I made our more-or-less annual pilgrimage to the USA Food store (he likes the hot sauces and I get random stuff, like 20 Mule Team Borax and Chex Mix) and they had (don't ask me how):

Omg, do you know how happy this makes me?  Aussies have no IDEA what a biscuit is (hint: NOT a cookie!) and I MISS biscuits y'all.  Yes, yes I could make them myself but come on, these are flaky layered goodness and crescent rolls!!  Only science could make this kind of yummy paradise.

I also bought Pop Tarts, but I got the unfrosted ones; that practically makes them health food!  ;-)