I read cozy and historical mysteries, a bit of Paranormal/UF, and to mix it up, I read science and gardening books on occasion.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
No flat sheet. Duvet only (Doonas for the Aussies).
3. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No. I inherited one with MT, but I don't ask about its provenance.
4. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
Used to. Aussies don't use coupons though.
5. Would you rather be attacked by bears or bees?
6. Do you have freckles?
7. Do you always smile for pictures?
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No but when I'm really tired I do have a thing about cracks in the sidewalk: My left foot has to step on an equal number of cracks as the right. I don't know why I do this.
9. Have you ever peed in the woods?
I don't think so. If I have it wasn't a traumatic experience and I don't remember.
10. What about pooped in the woods?
11. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No. Not chew, sometimes tap gently.
12. What’s your song of the week?
Don't have one. I stick to audiobooks in the car for my sanity and the safety of others.
13. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Same answer as I'd give for "Is it okay for girls to wear pink?": Depends on the man.
14. Do you still watch Cartoons?
No. But I don't watch anything else either.
15. What do you drink with dinner?
Iced tea. Iced tea is my personal "42".
16. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
17. What’s your favourite food?
I don't know. Comes down to fruits and gluten loaded products. Cherries, berries, melons. American biscuits and Yorkshire puddings.
18. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I tried Brownies, but I got bored.
19. Would you ever strip or pose naked for a magazine?
20. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Oh my, yes.
21. Favorite kind of sandwich?
PB&J at home. Mozzarella, pesto when I'm out.
22. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Pancakes, French Toast (see 17 above).
23. What’s your usual bedtime?
I have mild narcolepsy, and the meds I take at night are hypnotics, so 8:30 is when I head to bed, but it's usually 10 or so before it kicks in and I sleep.
24. Are you lazy?
I thought I was - turns out it was narcolepsy. :)
25. What is your Chinese astrology sign?
I have no idea; I used to know it, but it must not have been one of the cool, exotic ones.
26. How many languages can you speak?
English, American and Aussie. ;-)
I also know an odd assortment of mostly useless words in Dutch, Danish, Spanish, Italian and French. My French accent is worse than embarrassing.
27. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes, one, just this year. First one I've had since I've lived in AU (EXPENSIVE!)
28. Are you stubborn?
Oh my, yes.
29. Are you afraid of heights?
30. Do you sing in the car?
On the rare occasions I listen to music, yes.
31. Do you ever dance in the car?
It's probable that I have at some point.
32. Ever used a gun?
Yes. To the horror of everyone who's not American, I learned to shoot skeet (shotgun) and targets with a rifle when I was 8 . Yes, I fell backwards a lot.
33. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
My senior year of high school... or I guess my wedding pictures in 1992?
34. Do you think muscles are cheesy?
This is a context question. I'm rather fond of the few I have. I admire a well-built, well-muscled man, but I think competition style musculatures, or over-sized, over-defined gym muscles grotesque (male or female).
35. Favorite type of fruit pie?
36. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Zoologist. Still would like to be a zoologist, except I can't cope with mortally ill or wounded animals. I need to save them all.
37. Do you believe in ghosts?
I am agnostic.
38. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
39. First concert?
40. Nike or Adidas?
41. Ever take dance lessons?
Ballet, tap and jazz as a kid.
42. Regularly burn incense?
Never; I can't stand it.
43. Who would you like to see in concert?
Mumford and Sons or Don Henley. I've seen both already but I'd beat down the doors to see them again.
44. Hot tea or cold tea?
Iced. 99.9% of the time.
45. Tea or Coffee?
Iced tea. The answer will always be iced tea.
(I enjoy the smell of coffee, but can't tolerate the taste of it no matter how you doctor it - the bitter is all I taste).
46. Can you swim well?
47. Are you patient?
In all things save wilful ignorance.
48. DJ or band at a wedding?
Err... Courthouse? (If pressed, string quartet.)
49. Which are better, black or green olives?
Black. Especially the cheap Libby's black olives! :D
I have learned to really enjoy our local wild olives too, so there's hope for my palette yet. ;-)
50. Would you rather live in a fictional world or the real world?
Again, I need context. I would not want to live in a fictional world penned by Stephen King, for example. Jasper Fforde's Nextian world? Maybe. The do-do's are a plus, but the price of cheese is prohibitive.