jenn

Murder by Death

Book Haul for week of Feb. 26th

Death of a Harlequin - Mary-Jane Deeb The House at the End of Hope Street - Menna van Praag Up in Seth's Room - Norma Fox Mazer

Only 3 this week, and they are all MT's fault because he asked me to order him a stack of new books to read.  How can I possibly go onto a book site and not buy myself a few books?  Especially since BetterWorldBooks was doing it's clearance sale thing where all books are $7 after you buy 5 of them.

So I got the last book in a series I read and loved years and years ago (Death of a Harlequin) and since I liked the Dress Shop of Dreams, but ObsidianBlue did not like her latest one, I decided to try The House at the End of Hope Street instead.

Then I bought Up in Seth's Room in a fit of pre-teenage nostalgia. This was the book we secretly passed between ourselves (one of them anyway... Forever by Judy Blume anyone?) and didn't want our parents to catch us with.

Total books bought:  3