jenn

Murder by Death

TBR Thursday (May 15-Part II)

Murder with a Twist - Tracy Kiely 100 Skills You'll Need for the End of the World (as We Know It) - Ana Maria Spagna Some Like It Witchy - Heather Blake Get A Clue - Jill Shalvis

My husband came home briefly this morning and handed me book packages, so I figured I was done for the week.  But he's just come home for the day and had 4 more packages with him:  apparently the postman made an afternoon delivery as well as a morning one.  Woot!

Murder with a Twist (A Nic & Nigel Mystery) - Tracy Kiely : A new series written by an author whose previous series I enjoyed so I thought I'd give this a go.

100 Skills You'll Need for the End of the World (as We Know It) - Ana Maria Spagna :  I love learning new skills, I'm mechanically inclined, and whether or not the world ends in my lifetime this looked like a fun read!

Some Like It Witchy - Heather Blake :  I can't describe this series with making it sound like a ride at DisneyWorld, so I'll just say it's good and I'm looking forward to this one.

Get A Clue - Jill Shalvis :  I am convinced I am missing something re: romance novels.  Too many people - millions! - read these for them to not be worth reading.  So I keep trying.  I've heard a lot of people rave about Jill Shalvis, and I was cleaning up all her book records a couple of weeks ago, when I saw this one and thought it sounded good.  Romance, but with some mystery too.

So after all, this was not a slimming week for the TBR piles, but with TBR piles, big is beautiful!  :D