jenn

Murder by Death

TBR Thursday (April 16)

Dry Storeroom No. 1: The Secret Life of the Natural History Museum - Richard Fortey With Vics You Get Eggroll - Diane Vallere The Healing Remedies Sourcebook: Over 1,000 Natural Remedies to Prevent and Cure Common Ailments - C. Norman Shealy The Readaholics and the Falcon Fiasco - Laura DiSilverio From the Queen - Carolyn Hart Demise in Denim - Duffy Brown A Fright to the Death - Dawn Eastman Buy a Whisker - Sofie Ryan Dark Chocolate Demise - Jenn McKinlay Lemon Pies and Little White Lies - Ellery Adams

So glad I powered through that stack of cozies last week just in time to get almost as many new ones in the mail.  I read 5 books this week, and received 10 so the pile definitely got bigger.

Dry Storeroom No. 1: The Secret Life of the Natural History Museum - Richard Fortey:  I hope this one good - Natural History museums are my favorite museums!  A friend of my dad's worked at the Smithsonian when I was a kid and took me behind the scenes - I never wanted to leave.

With Vics You Get Eggroll - Diane Vallere:  A Henery Press mystery so I'm confident it will be good.

The Healing Remedies Sourcebook: Over 1,000 Natural Remedies to Prevent and Cure Common Ailments - C. Norman Shealy:  I've already skimmed through this and it's off the pile, thank goodness - it's a hefty volume.

The Readaholics and the Falcon Fiasco: A Book Club Mystery - Laura DiSilverio: First in a new series

From the Queen - Carolyn Hart:  This is a short story featuring the Death on Demand characters, published by The Mysterious Bookshop.  I bought it as much out of curiosity about what a paperback short story might look like as I did because I'm a fan of the series.

Demise in Denim - Duffy Brown:  I don't know why I keep reading this series.  I swear if it doesn't get better this one's my last.  I swear it!

A Fright to the Death - Dawn Eastman:  I like this series so far - a lot.  Not as fluffy as most cozies.

Buy a Whisker - Sofie Ryan:  Totally fluffy, but in a good way.  This author has a way of tweaking her nose at cozy cliches and the cat is totally cool.

Dark Chocolate Demise - Jenn McKinlay:  This might be the last one for me in this series.  The author has been writing story lines that I personally think are asinine.

Lemon Pies and Little White Lies - Ellery Adams:  SUPREMELY fluffy, but I like it anyway.  Because sometimes you need maximum fluffiness.

Photo credit: http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Cats/Fluffy.htm