jenn

Murder by Death

TBR Thursday

Her Brilliant Career: Ten Extraordinary Women of the Fifties - Rachel Cooke The Talisman Ring - Georgette Heyer At the Drop of a Hat - Jenn McKinlay Under the Tuscan Sun - Frances Mayes By Book or By Crook: A Lighthouse Library Mystery - Eva Gates Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil - John Berendt Woman in White - Wilkie Collins Selected Tales -  Edgar Allan Poe Gilt by Association - Karen Rose Smith

The books from my off-the-rails book buying in January are starting to arrive, along with pre-orders placed months ago.  Also, it's possible that I might have stumbled into a used bookshop after lunch yesterday in Healesville (home of the platypus) and found the Wilkie Collins and Edgar Allan Poe.

I'm not making it a goal, but I am going to try not to look for books to buy for the rest of the month - only because the TBR piles are all threatening to topple and I don't have any room to spread out.  I purposely keep my unread books off my bookshelves because otherwise, I'll forget about them and they won't get read.  That means I have to knock some off these stacks sooner rather than later.

Now, to go play jenga with my TBR piles...