jenn

Murder by Death

TBR Thursday (on Friday)

Tears of Pearl - Tasha Alexander A Midwinter's Tail - Sofie Kelly One Potion in the Grave - Heather Blake Dawn of the Belle Epoque: The Paris of Monet, Zola, Bernhardt, Eiffel, Debussy, Clemenceau, and Their Friends - Mary McAuliffe The Legend of Sleepy Harlow - Kylie Logan

It's been a week of the crazy kind.  Not a bad one, just busy and I sort of lost track of time.

Credit to Moonlight Reader (a/k/a Moonlight Murder) for TBR Thursdays.

A light week after the giant bag o'books of last week.

Tears of Pearl - Tasha Alexander:  This was the only book I was missing from the series after my used book binge on Better World Books

A Midwinter's Tail: A Magical Cats Mystery - Sofie Kelly - Cats that are more magical than ordinary cats.  They solve mysteries (but they don't talk).

One Potion in the Grave: A Magic Potion Mystery - Heather Blake - The second in her newest series.  An excellent cozy writer for those that enjoy paranormal themes.

The Legend of Sleepy Harlow - Kylie Logan - The third book in what I think was the best new series launch in 2013.  Her second one wasn't as good, so we'll see.  Halloween themed.

Dawn of the Belle Epoque: The Paris of Monet, Zola, Bernhardt, Eiffel, Debussy, Clemenceau, and Their Friends - Mary McAuliffe - Non-fiction history that has been on my to-buy shelf for awhile and Degrees of Affection's review pushed me to go ahead and buy it.